November 2012 to Present
Achievements / Duties
Healthcare Solutions Project (Nov 2012 - ):
Migration SME (Feb 2014 - )
- Optimized and resolved issues for an application used to export medical and financial documents into a Cerner.
- Added features and resolved issues on utilities responsible for migrating 500 million medical documents for four major hospitals and 150 million financial documents for two major hospitals. (C#, .NET, Oracle SQL).
- Developed a .NET application in C# to automate and troubleshoot the extraction of medical document images and generate migration progress reports.
- Troubleshooted and resolved issues relating to document migration.
- Developed and execute Python scripts used to automate remedial tasks such as generating HL7 messages based on demographic data, generate SQL scripts, resolve issues with migration utilities input files, and analyze log files.
- Wrote reports used to audit financial document workflow using Crystel Reports XI and 2011.
Automation Tester (Nov 2012 - Oct 2014)
Credit Report Dispute Management Project (Nov 2012 - Jun
- Developed automated regression scripts totaling more than
SQL, and ATSM.
- Worked with testers and developers to identify defects
from nightly regression runs in an agile environment.
- Maintained automated functional and daily smoke testing
Math and Science Peer Tutor
- Tested web based software for browser
- Loaded large amounts of data for performance and load
- Wrote, reviewed, and maintained testing
- Created weekly statistical production reports for
January 2011 to January 2012
Troy University's Student Support Services
Achievements / Duties
- Provided over 100 hours of personal tutoring in upper
and lower level Math and Natural Sciences.
- Installed and maintained software and hardware on 18
computers in the computer lab.
- Developed and presented monthly Math and Science
workshops with 100% positive feedback.
- Helped with clerical duties: taking calls, maintained
hundreds of student records, and copied papers.
Students were tutored in the following areas:
- Probability and Statistics
- Calculus I
- General Chemistry I
- Intermediate Algebra
- Earth and Space Science
- Introduction Finance
- Accounting Principals I